Introduction and Scope
This website is for adults only. In particular, it is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this website from visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to websites.
Types of Data We Collect; Collection Methods; Combination of Data
Through the website, we receive data that you actively submit and data that we track passively.
Actively Submitted Data: You actively send information to us if and when you sign up with us a user, register for our Merchant Program, respond to us or otherwise contact us. Depending on your choices, you may send us personally identifiable information such as your email address, name, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, gender, password, as well as credit card information.
Combinations: Unless you also actively submit personal information such as your name or address, passively tracked data does not typically allow us to identify you personally (even though it can theoretically be done, we do not have the means or an interest to find out who you are unless you identify yourself voluntarily through an active submission of data). However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we reserve the right to combine passively tracked data with personal data that you actively submit.
Purposes of Data Collection
Disclosure of Data
We keep your personally identifiable information confidential and we disclose it only as follows:
- Our employees and independent contractors have access to some of your data, including your personally identifiable information, for the purpose of helping us run our business. They access and use data subject to our instructions, on a "need to know" basis and under confidentiality and security obligations.
- We may share data with affiliated companies.
- We may share your information with trusted third-party service providers and other business partners, which we engage and obligate to process your data only on our behalf or on behalf of joint purposes, e.g., in support of delivering information, products or services to you.
- We may also share your personally identifiable information to respond to law enforcement requests, court orders or other legal process or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent or respond to illegal activities, fraud, physical threats to you or others or as otherwise required by any applicable law or regulation.
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business.
- We freely use and disclose data in anonymous form.
- Before we disclose your personally identifiable data for other reasons, we will first obtain your consent, for example via email, click-through, an online opportunity to opt-out or otherwise.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, messages sent to or from this website may not be secure.
It is important that you maintain the confidentiality of any password, PIN or other ID check information in order to keep your personally identifiable information secure. Please notify us as soon as possible if you suspect that there is any unauthorized use of your account or there is any other breach of security.
Access to information
If you would like to know what personal information we hold about you or if you would like to correct any of the information that we hold, please contact us.
Opt-Out, Communication Preferences
You may modify your communication preferences and/or opt-out from specific communications at any time. Please specify and adjust your preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.