How to connect to mig33?
- You can connect to mig33 using GPRS, 3G or WIFI depending on the phone model you have.
- For some, you may require specific mobile settings for the connection to function properly.
How to setup my APN?
- If you have problems logging in, you will most likely need to configure the second settings manually (different Access Point Name) for you to be able to establish connection.
- Contact your telco for the appropriate settings.
How do I set “Always Allow Network”?
- Some mobile phones have an “always allow GPRS/Internet” feature in their “connectivity” settings.
- When you select this feature, you will be prompted to “allow access network” every time you log in to mig33.
- Activating it allows you to connect faster to mig33, without being prompted for permission each time.
< Back to TOP 5 FAQs
< Back to Setting up
< Back to Help